Keeping the AaWBlog in line is a demanding task and I’ve got a host of other projects (both written and otherwise) keeping me busy, so I don’t get to post here very often; here’s what I’m up to. Over the next two weeks I’ll be…
- Staying on top of the AaWBlog. In April we’re doing a grab bag approach (because of some excellent extra content for Michael Allen’s upcoming Twin Crossings) so the heat is off us for a wee bit, but only because…
- Rise of the Drow, the prologues, epilogue and everything in between should be out of the wheelhouse by the end of April if not sooner.
- As should all of the Underworld Classes and Races books. At least, I should be done looking at them. The artwork keeps coming in and it is FANTASTIC.
- Listening to a podcast I did with Defective Geeks that comes out on Monday, at which point I can show off two more of the Underworld art pieces that Jacob Blackmon has been brilliantly illustrating.
- Seeing the final touches get put on The Great Pubo Hunt, first module in the Varakt’s Halo psionic adventure path!
- EN World has me helping with a few things (database stuff for NPCs and adventures), and I’m eager to finish those so I can start writing an enormous (ly awesome) project for EN Publishing.
- Covering Tekkoshocon (the Pittsburgh Anime Convention) for NERDTrek.
- Working out the last details of an extremely exciting project that I can’t talk about yet. Have to see how the proposal goes. Not your average RPG product though, I’ll say that much. 😉
- Other things, like vacuum the house; Steph is growing tired of the dirty carpet. Also I desperately, desperately need a hair cut.
- I am without doubt forgetting some of my tasks here, but I’ve probably already spent too many minutes on this post!
- Oh, right, insomnia. I’m fairly sure that I won’t be sleeping much until Paizo announces that they’ve hired a game designer to fill in the position open there.
So stay tuned! I’ll have awesome links for clicking on in April. 😀