For folks that follow my doings, here’s the recent doings!
- [PATHFINDER] The Veranthea Codex: Forever Dark copy is prepared and to be frank, it is awesome. Michael McCarthy (@ronarcorruption) really knocked it out of the park, and then I shot it with a water cannon for a while so the metaphorical ball went really far. In addition to his excellent campaign material, there’s now full entries for three Veranthean races (leugho, mongrelfolk, and pantako), underground equipment, a small coterie of monsters (including a forever knight, for people who also violently hated that damned shield guy from Zelda II), and generally it’s shaped up to be an awesome book. It will be going into layout this weekend/next week.
- [PATHFINDER] They tell me there was a Kickstarter or something for this but that must have been before I got on the scene. Either way I’ve helped bring a project of Ryan Costello’s (something to do with “The Gnome On The Go”) up to speed as a project manager and I finished editing it. After he addresses a few things and the final art orders start coming in, it goes to layout in the beginning of December. It was nice to use my powers of project management to good effect for someone else. 😀
- [D&D 5E] Last week I did a google hangout with Jason Sonia over at Storm Bunny Studios and am super happy we did it–while my print proof of Mists of Akuma came out nearly perfectly in terms of rendering his did not, so there’s a bit of work left for me to do with the print file. I expect to wrap that up before Monday and get backers their PDFs.
- [D&D 5E] The Hypercorps 2099: Kickstarter launches on Tuesday, 11/23! LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY! If you’re here for that, kudos on you for your interest and thank you for checking it out! Look up the #2099Wasteland hashtag (or check out my Twitter feed @MikeMyler2) for some more apocalyptic goodies and please stop by the Kickstarter page when it goes live. If you’re also here for Mists of Akuma, while this is not the official book for Ceramia or Ropaeo it could make for a great stand-in until we get around to making those. 🙂
- [D&D 5E] Another two articles have been submitted for EN5ider and I think a lot of people will be enjoying them. Normally I’m not into holiday themes but James Haeck over there suggested a gift theme and that right there is something I dug right into.
- Other good things happened–some of which I just can’t divulge–but on the whole my focus is on wrapping up as many projects as I possibly can before Tuesday rolls around and the madness of running a Kickstarter begins anew (which will include a small preview PDF of Hypercorps 2099: Wasteland).