Welcome to the fourth post for Street Fighter D&D 5E! If you dig this one please comment or share it about or like it or whatever, check out last week’s character (M. Bison!), and if you think this can be improved in any way please don’t be bashful and let me know!.
Next week I’ll be putting up Fei Long the Flying Dragon (!) but if there’s someone you’d like to see after him I am doing these in order of requests (then favorites — Ken will be along shortly) so let me know and we’ll get them in queue!
Medium humanoid (human), lawful good monk (martial artist) 5/fighter (battle master) 10
Armor Class 20 (Wisdom, martial arts stances)
Hit Points 137 (5d8+10d10+60)
Speed 40 ft.
|15 (+2)||20 (+5)||18 (+4)||15 (+2)||18 (+4)||15 (+2)||11 (+1)||9 (-1)|
Saving Throws Str +7, Dex +10
Skills Acrobatics +10, Athletics +7, Intimidation +7, Stealth +10
Tools alchemist’s supplies, gaming set, tinker’s tools, vehicle (land)
Damage Resistances piercing
Senses passive Perception 14
Languages Ceramian, Ropaeo, Soburi
Challenge 15 (13,000 XP)
Action Surge. On her turn, Cammy can take an additional action on top of her regular action and a possible bonus action. Once she uses this feature, she must finish a short or long rest before she can use it again.
Background Feature: Military Rank (Soldier). Cammy has a military rank of Sergeant from her career as a soldier. Soldiers loyal to her former military organization still recognize her authority and influence, and they defer to her if they are of a lower rank. Cammy can invoke her rank to exert influence over other soldiers and requisition simple equipment for temporary use. Cammy can also usually gain access to friendly military encampments and fortresses where her rank is recognized.
Fighting Style: Archery. Cammy gains a +2 bonus to attack rolls she makes with ranged weapons.
Indomitable. Cammy can reroll a saving throw that she fails. If she does so, she must use the new roll, and Cammy can’t use this feature again until she finishes a long rest.
Ki (5 points). Cammy harnesses the mystic energy of ki and can spend these points to fuel various ki features. When she spends a ki point, it is unavailable until she finishes a short or long rest, at the end of which she draws all of her expended ki back into herself. She must spend at least 30 minutes of the rest meditating to regain her ki points.
- Flurry of Blows. Immediately after Cammy takes the Attack action on her turn, she can spend 1 ki point to make two unarmed strikes as a bonus action.
- Patient Defense. Cammy can spend 1 ki point to take the Dodge action as a bonus action on her turn.
- Step of the Wind. Cammy can spend 1 ki point to take the Disengage or Dash action as a bonus action on her turn, and her jump distance is doubled for the turn.
- Stunning Attack. Cammy can spend 1 ki point to attempt to stun a creature she hits with a melee weapon attack. The target must succeed on a DC 17 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of her next turn.
Know Your Enemy. If Cammy spends at least 1 minute observing or interacting with another creature outside combat, she can learn certain information about its capabilities compared to her own. The GM reveals if the creature is your equal, superior, or inferior in regard to two of the following characteristics of her choice: Strength score, Dexterity score, Constitution score, Armor Class, Current hit points, Total class levels (if any), Fighter class levels (if any).
Martial Archetype: Combat Superiority (5d10). Cammy knows the following maneuvers. She can use only one maneuver per attack. A superiority die is expended when Cammy uses a maneuver. She regains all of her expended superiority dice when she finishes a short or long rest.
- Disarming Attack. When Cammy hits a creature with a weapon attack, she can expend one superiority die to attempt to disarm the target, forcing it to drop one item of her choice that it’s holding. She adds the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and the target must make a DC 18 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, it drops the object she chose. The object lands at its feet.
- Evasive Footwork. When Cammy moves, she can expend one superiority die, rolling the die and adding the number rolled to your AC until she stops moving.
- Maneuvering Attack. When Cammy hits a creature with a weapon attack, she can expend one superiority die to maneuver one of her comrades into a more advantageous position. She adds the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and she chooses a friendly creature who can see or hear her. That creature can use its reaction to move up to half its speed without provoking opportunity attacks from the target of Cammy’s attack.
- Parry. When another creature damages Cammy with a melee attack, she can use her reaction and expend one superiority die to reduce the damage by the number she rolls on her superiority die + 5.
- Pushing Attack. When Cammy hits a creature with a weapon attack, she can expend one superiority die to attempt to drive the target back. She adds the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and if the target is Large or smaller, it must make a DC 18 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, Cammy pushes the target up to 15 feet away from her.
- Sweeping Attack. When Cammy hits a creature with a melee weapon attack, she can expend one superiority die to attempt to damage another creature with the same attack. She chooses another creature within 5 feet of the original target and within her reach. If the original attack roll would hit the second creature, it takes damage equal to the number she rolls on her superiority die. The damage is of the same type dealt by the original attack.
- Trip Attack. When Cammy hits a creature with a weapon attack, she can expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down. She adds the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and if the target is Large or smaller, it must make a DC 18 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, Cammy knocks the target prone.
Martial Arts. Cammy can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attack and damage rolls of her unarmed strikes and monk weapons, and she rolls a 1d8 in place of the normal damage of her unarmed strike or monk weapons. In addition, when Cammy uses the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on her turn, she can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action.
Second Wind. On her turn, Cammy can use a bonus action to regain 1d10+10 hit points. Once she uses this feature, she must finish a short or long rest before she can use it again.
Stance Adept. Cammy’s monk training has gained her a martial arts feat and she has used two of her Ability Score Increases to further her understanding of the discipline.
Stance of the Striking Serpent (3). Cammy has advantage on Acrobatics checks, resistance to piercing damage, and her strikes deal an additional 1d8 piercing damage. In addition, Cammy has advantage on checks and saves to avoid the prone condition and creatures are at disadvantage to resist her attempts to grant them the prone condition.
Unarmored Defense. While she is wearing no armor and not wielding a shield, Cammy’s AC equals 10 + her Dexterity modifier + her Wisdom modifier + 1 (the number of martial arts stances she knows).
Unarmored Movement. Cammy’s speed increases by 10 feet while she is not wearing armor or wielding a shield.
Unarmed Savant. Cammy’s unarmed strike damage increases by one step as shown in the Martial Arts column of the Monk table (to 1d8).
Multiattack. Cammy attacks three times when she takes the Attack action.
Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d8+5) bludgeoning damage plus 4 (1d8) piercing damage.
Combat Pistol*. Ranged Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, range 100/400, one target. Hit: 12 (2d6+5) bludgeoning and piercing damage.
Deflect Missile. Cammy can spend her reaction to strike a missile when she is hit by a ranged weapon attack. When she does so, the damage she takes from the attack is reduced by 14 (2d8+5).
Slow Fall. Cammy can use her reaction when she falls to reduce any falling damage she takes by 25.
The combat pistol has the ammunition, autofire (bonus action to make an additional attack with disadvantage), and reload (20 shots) properties and has been sourced from Hypercorps 2099 (5e).