Check out the first post for:
- general rules, the Corruption ability score, new skills, a hit selection system, races, character backgrounds, the psyker feat.
See the second post for:
- the (shared) Resources party attribute, the Lucky Bastard feat, new martial weapons, new ranged weapons, new extremis weapons, power armor
What’s in the third post?
- Apothecary monk archetype, Chaplains, and the Imperial Guard Veteran archetype
What have you got in that there fourth post?
- Assault space marine barbarian archetype and the Imperial Commissar fighter archetype
Aaand the fifth post?
- Psyker sorcerer archetype, Grey Knight warlock archetype, and Sisters of Battle monk archetype
What the post after that?
- ASSASSINORUM CLADES! My favorite. ❤
- If you wanted to play one of the Imperium’s feared Inquisitors or a rare psyker space marine, this post’s warlock archetype and paladin archetype are for you. 😀
Agent of the Inquisition (Warlock) – Psyker Archetype
You are one of the most exceptional individuals in the Imperium of Mankind, picked up with hundreds of thousands of others by the dreaded Black Ships. Unlike those poor souls, you possessed the correct spark of psyker talent and were plucked out of the teeming mass sacrificed to keep the God-Emperor alive, carefully trained and groomed to be a member of the Emperor’s Holy Ordos–an agent of the Inquisition.
Inquisition Expanded Spells
1st heroism, thunderwave
2nd detect thoughts, pass without trace
3rd glyph of warding, nondetection
4th dominate beast, freedom of movement
5th dominate person, telekinesis
At 1st level, you gain telepathy to a range of 10 feet per point of proficiency bonus you possess. You can communicate telepathically with any creature that is within range and able to see you. You don’t need to share a language with the creature for it to understand your telepathic utterances, but the creature must be able to understand at least one language.
Starting at 6th level, your rank in the Inquisition has been raised to agent. You are given the sacred Inquisitor’s Seal, a rosette that carries with it enormous power and the means to identify yourself as a person of authority to any servant of the Imperium. You have advantage on Charisma (Intimidation) checks against any such creature if your status as an Inquisitor is known and are able to assume control of virtually any Imperium-controlled vehicle or item (although at the GM’s discretion some NPCs may not be willing to cede to your authority regardless of the consequences).
In addition, you choose an Ordos to represent–Ordo Hereticus, Ordo Malleus, or Ordo Xenos. Your Ordos determines the features you gain at 10th and 14th level.
Beginning at 10th level, you have gained significant experience studying, tracking, hunting, and even talking to a certain type of enemy: Ordo Hereticus–creatures with the Psyker feat or feature, Ordo Malleus–daemons and Warp-spawn, Ordo Xenos–eldar, necrons, ork, tau, tyranids, and other xenos.
You have advantage on Wisdom (Survival) checks to track, Wisdom (Perception) checks to perceive, and Intelligence checks to recall information about your favored enemies, and you learn one language of your choice that is spoken by your favored enemies (if they speak one at all). When you hit a favored enemy with a weapon or spell attack, you deal an additional amount of damage equal to your proficiency bonus.
At 14th level, you have become one of the masters of your Inquisitorial Ordos. Your experience has taught you how best to fight your favored enemy and you gain advantage on attacks rolls against them. In addition, you gain either a sidekick of 10th level or any number of sidekicks whose total levels equal to 10 (for example, a 6th level fighter and 4th level rogue, or two 3rd level barbarians, two 3rd level monks, and a 1st level cleric). Alternatively, you may have one bound favored enemy of a CR no higher than half your level. This favored enemy is enslaved to you and does as you will it, commanded with a bonus action (as if it were a creature summoned by conjure elemental). If you are killed or your bond severed (through means at the discretion of the GM) it immediately attempts to flee or turn against you.
Librarian Space Marine (Paladin) – Psyker Archetype
The most powerful Adeptus Astartes are often those trained to develop their psyker talents, learning everything a space marine does as well as how to focus and harness the power of the aether to devastating effect. If the apothecaries are the heart of a chapter and chaplains their zealous voice, librarians are truly the soul of a company of battle-brothers.
3rd protection from evil and good, sanctuary
5th lesser restoration, prayer of healing
9th blinding smite, dispel magic
13th banishment, staggering smite
17th banishing smite, dispel evil and good (evil only)
When you take this oath at 3rd level, you gain the following two Channel Divinity options.
- Damn the Warp. As an action, you present your holy symbol and briefly unfetter your mind while willing your soul to the God-Emperor’s divinity. Blessed psionic energies roil outward from you, dealing 1d8 damage per point of proficiency bonus you possess to all daemons, Chaos, fiends, and Warp-spawned creatures within 30 feet. Half of this damage is psychic and half is radiant. A successful Wisdom saving throw against your spell save DC halves this damage.
- Sacred Weapon. As an action, you can imbue one weapon that you are holding with positive energy, using your Channel Divinity. For 1 minute, you add your Charisma modifier to attack rolls made with that weapon (with a minimum bonus of +1). The weapon also emits bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light 20 feet beyond that. If the weapon is not already magical, it becomes magical for the duration. You can end this effect on your turn as part of any other action. If you are no longer holding or carrying this weapon, or if you fall unconscious, this effect ends.
Beginning at 7th level, you have resistance against psychic damage. In addition, you have advantage on saving throws to resist the charmed and frightened conditions.
Starting at 15th level, you have advantage on saving throws against spells or effects from daemons and Warp-spawn.
At 20th level, you have achieved the peak mastery over your psyker talent and are counted among a select honored space marines. You have immunity to fear, the charmed condition, and psychic damage. Whenever you score a critical hit against a creature with the Psyker feat or feature, daemon, Chaos, or Warp-spawn creature, you automatically cast blinding smite or staggering smite (expending a spell slot as normal but not an action to cast the spell; if you have no spell slots available this feature does not activate).