It’s time to put these appetizers aside and to that end, my most esteemed and wonderful reader, I give you CLOUD STRIFE for D&D 5E! 😀
Medium humanoid (human), lawful good fighter (master of battle) 13
Armor Class 17 (+2 studded leather)
Hit Points 115 (5d8+11d10+32)
Speed 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||16 (+3)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)|
Saving Throws Str +8, Con +7
Skills Athletics +8, Perception +6, Stealth +8
Tools artisan’s tools (2) +5, instrument +5
Senses passive Perception 16
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
Action Surge (1/Short Rest). Once on his turn, Cloud can take an additional action on top of his regular action and a possible bonus action.
Boots of Striding & Springing. Cloud can jump three times the normal distance, though he can’t jump farther than his remaining movement would allow.
Feat: Mobile. Cloud can Dash through difficult terrain without requiring additional movement. Whenever he makes an attack against a creature, he doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks from that creature until the end of his turn.
Feat: Soldier Tactics. A creature hit by Cloud’s opportunity attack reduces its speed to 0 until the beginning of the next round and disengaging from Cloud still provokes opportunity attacks. In addition, Cloud can use his reaction to make a melee weapon attack against a creature within 5 feet when it makes an attack against a target other than Cloud.
Fighting Style: Great Weapon Fighting. When Cloud rolls a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack he makes with a melee weapon that he is wielding with two hands, he can reroll the die and must use the new roll, even if the new roll is a 1 or a 2. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for him to gain this benefit.
Indomitable (2/Long Rest). Cloud can reroll a saving throw that he fails but must use the new roll.
Maneuver Master (5d10/Short Rest). Cloud can expend a maneuver dice to perform a single maneuver with an attack.
- Counter. Cloud can use his reaction to make a melee attack against a creature that misses him with a melee attack, dealing 1d10 additional damage on a hit.
- Disarm. A creature Cloud has hit with an attack takes 1d10 additional damage and makes a DC 16 Strength saving throw or drops one held item of his choice.
- Distract. On a successful hit with a melee weapon, Cloud deals 1d10 extra damage. The next attack roll made by another creature against the target before the start of his next turn has advantage.
- Lunge. Cloud increases his reach by 5 feet for one attack, dealing 1d10 additional damage on a hit.
- Sweep. Cloud chooses a creature adjacent to him target and within his reach and on a hit, the adjacent creature takes 1d10 damage (of the same type as the weapon attack).
Second Wind (1/Short Rest). On his turn, Cloud can use a bonus action to regain 1d10+13 hit points.
Extra Attack (2). Cloud attacks three times.
Magic Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6+6) slashing damage.